What groups am I in?

In OpenLDAP, how can I tell what groups I am a member of?  The schema doesn't seem to have an attribute on inetOrgPerson, organizationalPerson or person that would indicate some type of group membership.  Right now the only way that I can come up with is to search for all groups that my user DN is a "member" (or "uniqueMember") of.  That seems like a very inefficient way to determine my group membership.  Is there a better way to accomplish this?

Thanks.
Tony