Re: deleting a database

That would be the prescribed method.  I don't understand how/why you are
picking up the same data.  Are you sure you are not using the wrong ldif
file?  Is the data you don't want to include in the new ldif file?

I have rebuilt the database by deleting all $LDAPHOME/var/openldap-ldbm/.
All changes are reflected.  Good luck.

--
Andrew Bacchi
Staff Systems Programmer