OpenLDAP v3 and Referrals

Hi,

I'm using OpenLDAP 2.0.23-4 (packages from RedHat 7.3). I want to split an LDAP directory on multiple LDAP servers running the same
version of OpenLDAP ... and of course i need to use Referrals.

I can't make referrals working. The client find the local users and the "referral" but doesn't follow the referrals.
I'm using LDAPv3 with simple bind authentication.

slapd.conf file looks like this on each server :
include         /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /system/ldap/configuration/slapd/slapd.includes
access to *
        by self write
        by users read
        by anonymous auth
#######################
# ldbm database definitions
#######################
database        ldbm
suffix             "o=Top"
rootdn           "o=Top"
rootpw          secret        #### in fact an MD5 encrypted password
directory       /system/ldap/databases/servers

ldap.conf file contains :
-----------------------
DEREF   always
HOST 192.168.51.xxx    ### the local server
BASE o=Top
BINDDN o=Top

my LDAP directory structure is :
---------------------------------

Host A : (on the Top)
---------
dn: o=Top
objectclass: organization
o: Top

dn: o=local,o=top
objectclass: mygroupe
o: local

dn: cn=user1,o=local,o=top
objectclass: myuser
cn: user1

dn: ref="ldap://hostb/o=subtree,o=Top",o=Top
objectclass: referral
objectclass: extensibleObject
ref: ldap://hostb/o=subtree,o=Top

Host B :
--------
dn: o=Top
objectclass: organization
o: Top

dn: o=subtree,o=top
objectclass: mygroupe
o: subtree

dn: cn=user2,o=subtree,o=top
objectclass: myuser
cn: user2

A research on Host A :

ldapsearch -xC  -D "o=Top" -w mypasswd -b "o=Top"  "objectclass=myuser"

returns only user1 :(((
and
ref: ldap://hostb/o=subtree,o=Top

but not user2