syntax question for "access to"

In my slapd.conf I would like to restrict access ('write' in this case) to two anded clauses. I haven't been able to find anything yet in the documentation that explains the syntax for this, but I seem to remember an example on this list from some months ago that leads me to believe that this is possible.

Specifically, I want to grant write permission to myAttribute if and only if the person has bound as self *and* that person is coming from a specific ip. Here's my attempt at pseudo-coding it (almost certainly wrong):

access to attribute=myAttribute
       by [peername="ip=123.45.67.89:*"] and [self] write
       by * read
       by anonymous none

Can someone please tell me the correct syntax (and where it's documented if I missed it), or tell me that i'm misremembering and that this isn't an option. I'm using openldap 2.0.23

thanks very much in advance,
~c