Re: replication from more then 1 database

Have you tried using different ACLs for your replicaDN?

Give the replicaDN for host1 read permission to both DITs and the replicaDN for host2 gets only read permission for the single DIT.

This works for replicating partial DITs and/or only certain attributes in the DIT, but I've never tried it with entirely separate DITs.

--Kervin