Re: Corrupt index files

I got some results like this (not sure if objectClass was the search
criterion) using the ldbm backend with GDBM.  I think one record was
being returned four times.  Since updating to BDB (still using the ldbm
backend) I have not seen this.  FWIW I have
index	objectclass	pres,eq
I don't know whether that will help you.
It looks a bit like the bdb backend is doing an indexed search followed
by a non-indexed search.  Do you get these problems if you use the ldbm
backend in 2.0.25 with BDB?  The ldbm giant update lock was implemented
in 2.0.22 or so, so it shouldn't have problems with multiple-writer
corruption.