Tough ACI Question

All,

Don't know if you all can help me but I am trying to put an ACI on a branch my directory and can't figure it out.  I have a group with 100 members or so,

cn=mygroup,ou=myapplication,o=mycompany.com

I also have an administrative user

uid=myapp-admin,ou=Administrators,o=mycompany.com

I need an ACI such that the myapp-admin has total access and such that the folks in the mygroup have readonly access to the branch ou=myapplication,o=mycompany.com.  Does anyone know if this is possible and how it might be done?

Brian