Re: openldap 2.1.3 problems

Can anyone tell me which documentation to read on the 2nd problem, where samba
and inetorgperson objectlass cannot go together?  It was explained in the
mailing list, but I still don't understand and can't solve the problem :(

If I were to create a new objectlass that is superior to both, I can't put
random numbers for the objectlass oid.  Am I right (unless for internal
purposes)?