Re: login but no shell prompt

client is solaris 2.6.  I installed pam_ldap, nss_ldap and ldapsdk5.0.8.
Modified /etc/pam.conf to used pam_ldap.  when telnet in to system,
I login with id in openldap server.  System accepted id and password and
successfully verified through openldap server.  After local system is
showing 'message of the day'.  Supposed to display shell prompt but hang
after display motd.

Same id that I can login successfully in solaris 8 client without any
problem.

                      Ian Ball
                      <ian@midori.shack        To:       Tuyen_T_Nguyen@hartehanks.com, openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
                      net.nu>                  cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: login but no shell prompt
                      08/03/2002 05:48
                      PM

With such an ill informative message like that, no one is going to help
you.
Try giving us some relevant info about your problem, what you are trying to
achieve, what you have used, what you have done.