Summary of problem openLADP Linux Server - Solaris 8 clients

	Hi Guy's

	Here the summary, it didn't come earlyer because I was exploted
	with work and University things.

	I got solaris 8 to work totaly (by the book) with openLDAP
	2.0.21 and this is what I did:

	1.) Pached the server with the patches found on the archives
	of this list
	2.) Used the schemas: solaris.schema and nis.schema:
	In the later file make sure that the attribute of the
	nisDomainObject -> nisDomain has the following structure:
attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.1.1.1.30 NAME 'nisDomain'
    DESC 'NIS domain'
    EQUALITY caseIgnoreIA5Match
    SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.26 )

	where the EQUALITY was added.

	3.) Created the profiles for the machine on the clients.
	4.) After that all was straight forward use ldapclient
	and  ready.  For more details I'll publish the files
	and commands used on a web page:
	http://www.ldc.usb.ve/~epablo/ldap

	It will be available in max. a week

	Any questions mail directly to me because I unsubscribed
	from the list.

	Me
--
		Muchas personas creen que piensan,
		cuando en realidad sólo están reordenando sus

       .-----------------------------------------------------------------.
      /  .-.               Pablo Endres Lozada                        .-.  \
     |  /   \       Laboratorio Docente de Computacion              /   \  |
     | |\_.  |                USB - Venezuela                      |    /| |
     | `---' |               epablo@ldc.usb.ve                     | `---' |