SMTP AUTH&LDAP

Hi all,

I have installed qmail under LDAP. The system works fine but I cannot
compile qmail with ldap patch and auth patch.

Well, I think two things:

The first, I follow with my qmail ldap system in my first email server.
This machine only can get po3p and imap mailbox and gets email with
smtp client and I think I implement other smtp system with AUTH option
in other machine and in this case, I have a big problem. I need to use
a smtp system to authenticate but address and pass, not user and pass.
And I have a ldap database and I want to use this database with this
smtp system AUTH. Do you recommend any smtp auth under ldap? Can you
tell me where I can get more information?

The second, do you know if possible implementate this option in my
qmail ldap? and if possible uses the ldap database to authenticate this
option?

Thx very much

Ángel