Re: Please keep to pure Openldap .-)

Hi list, hi Tony,

generally i agree.

But sometimes the people write to this list, because they think
that people here had the same LDAP-related problems, although
it hasn't directly to do with LDAP.

In my opinion that's not a problem for the list or for you and me.

As long as the percentage isn't to high we just should ignore it
or sometimes give the people who asked a hint where to look for
help on their question ...

Think of PAM. On the PAM-list they may say it`s a LDAP-problem
here we say it's a PAM-problem, who knows ....

The probabillity to find someone in this list who has to do with
LDAP and PAM is high, so the possibillity to find an answer is high too
..

greets Harry

PS.: I'm in different lists, specially in a LINUX-list, from where
i receive up to 500 mails/day. That's maybe why i don't have problems
with mails that don't belong directly to LDAP.