Please keep to pure Openldap .-)

tir, 2002-07-30 kl. 13:08 skrev solvecool:

>        I did some changes in the httpd.conf and when I
> started "apachectl start" I am getting an error like
>    Syntax error on line 458 of /etc/httpd/httpd.conf:
> Invalid command 'AuthLDAPURL', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
> /usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Given the recent spate of Apache/php questions on this list (that, thank
God don't get answered), I can't help thinking that Apache users should
use their own s*dd*ng mail groups, php users should use theirs and so
on.

Or, why are there so few Exim/ldap questions on this list? Because
Exim/ldap users get their help on the Exim list. And that help is
*perfect*.

Life is difficult enough trying to cope with bare-bones Openldap.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

The usefulness of RTFM is vastly overrated.

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:	http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:	(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:		(+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981