Re: AW: modifyTimestamp

Hello

I followed the thread as I had the same problem, and with this information and that of Ralf I figured out a commandline that works for me - just give a * _and_ a + as such, without attrs=* or something (that's what I tried before and that didn't work):

ldapsearch -LLL -W -D "cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com" -b "cn=Christoph,ou=People,dc=dexample,dc=com" "(objectClass=*)" '*' '+'

should give all the information, operational and otherwise.

Best

Björn

--
Dr. Björn Lotz <bjoern.lotz@suse.de>