OpenLDAP WIN32 binaries for 2.1.3

I've got binaries for 2.1.3 on Sourceforge at...

http://prdownloads.sf.net/acctsync/openldap-binaries-2.1.3-16JUL02.zip

I haven't seen those anyway else, so I thought I make those available.

The binaries are built with OpenSSL, Berkeley DB, and ActiveState Perl. But not with SASL. I could not get SASL 2 to build on Win2k, I don't think its ported yet.

On this same site I have a backperl module that adds/deletes NT users to the NT domain when users are added/deleted to OpenLDAP. And PasswdHk, an NT password synch. DLL, that can be used to keep OpenLDAP passwords in sync when Win2k users change their passwords.

--Kervin