RE: Fw: Help - Cannot install OpenLDAP - 'make test' failed.

Please use the FAQ-O-Matic, it's really easy: http://www.openldap.org/faq/

>From that link, click "OpenLDAP Software FAQ".
Next, click "Installation".
Next, click "Why did 'cd tests; make test' fail?"
Next, click "Did you check master.log for hints?"
Read the text. Then click "Additional Lib Directories"

  -- Howard Chu