Residential and business addresses schema

I am trying to find a solution for differentiating business and
residential addresses in our schema. I don't see much standard schema
which does this nicely. I see the residentialPerson object class, but the
important attributes are the same as for the person object class. How is it
possible to store both business and residential addresses in one entry,
and know which is which with this object class?

I couldn't find any specific residential address object classes.