Urgent: Query regarding ACL

 Dear All,
 I am setting up ACL for the first time. I have gone
 through the Admin's Guide, but could not put much to
 practicle use. Here is the situation.

 suffix: dc=BigCorp,dc=com,c=na
 rootdn: cn=Manager,dc=BigCorp,dc=com,c=na

 We have 800+ people (inetOrgPerson) elements under
 ou=people,o=ChildOfBigCorp,dc=BigCorp,dc=com,c=na
recognized.

 such as,
 dn:

cn=0123,ou=people,ChildOfBigCorp,dc=BigCorp,dc=com,c=na
not recognized.
 employeeType: employee
 userPassword:: xyzABC
 uid: abc
 displayName: A B Normal
 departmentNumber: 6
 objectClass: inetOrgPerson
 employeeNumber: 0123

 My purpose is to:
 1. Allow only the people under ou=people,... node ,
have complete access to entire directory,
 2. Have no anonymous access

 I wrote an ACL from what I understood (or
 misunderstood) as follows.

 ----
 access to dn=".*dc=BigCorp,dc=com,c=na"
 	by
dn=".*ou=people,o=ChildOfBigCorp,dc=BigCorp,dc=com,c=na"
write
 ----

 Kindly comment!

 Best regards,
 Ashish Gokhale

Want to sell your car? advertise on Yahoo Autos Classifieds. It's Free!!
       visit http://in.autos.yahoo.com