Re: dumping the directory

On Jul 11 at 10:11am, charlie derr wrote:

> In the slapcat/slapadd method, is the removal of the four
> "machine-generated" attributes i mentioned above such an obvious step
> that it is never really mentioned, or is there a better way to go
> about the backup/restore procedure that I'm not seeing?

I'm using 2.0.23 and I performing a daily update of information by using
slapcat/update/slapadd and those four fields are NOT causing me any
problem at all... ldapadd can't deal with them, but slapadd doesn't have
a problem with them (because it doesn't go through the code the creates
them anyway)...

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===