Problems migrating

Hello,

I am trying to implement OPENLDAP in Linux RedHat 7.3.

I have configured several files, but when I try to migrate Linux
configuration, I get an error and it does not finish OK. this is the trace...

-------------

[root@SRV-DATOS migration]# ./migrate_all_online.sh

Enter the X.500 naming context you wish to import into: [dc=mydomain,dc=com]

Enter the name of your LDAP server [ldap]: srv-datos

Enter the manager DN: [cn=manager,dc=mydomain,dc=com]:

Enter the credentials to bind with:

Do you wish to generate a DUAConfigProfile [yes|no]?

Importing into dc=mydomain,dc=com...

Creating naming context entries...

Migrating aliases...

Migrating groups...

Migrating hosts...

Migrating networks...

Migrating users...

Migrating protocols...

Migrating rpcs...

Migrating services...

Migrating netgroups...

Migrating netgroups (by user)...

Migrating netgroups (by host)...

adding new entry "dc=mydomain,dc=com"

Importing into LDAP...

adding new entry "ou=People,dc=mydomain,dc=com"

... <SEVERAL LINES AFTER> .....

adding new entry "cn=srv-print,ou=Hosts,dc=mydomain,dc=com"

adding new entry "cn=srv-fw,ou=Hosts,dc=mydomain,dc=com"

adding new entry "uid=root,ou=People,dc=mydomain,dc=com"

ldap_add: Undefined attribute type

additional info: mailRoutingAddress: attribute type undefined

ldif_record() = 17

/usr/bin/ldapadd: returned non-zero exit status

It seems to be a problem while converting /etc/passwd with mail attributes,
but I have also tried including misc.schema in slapd.conf with no  good
result.

Any Idea?

Thanks and regards,

Alfonso