RE: OpenLDAP + Microsoft Outlook

tir, 2002-07-09 kl. 15:26 skrev Irving Carrion:

> Many of the email clients mentioned either exclusively ran on LINUX or were
> text based.  We are migrating most of our servers (WEB, EMAIL, FILE) over to
> LINUX, but for the most part, we like the windows environment on our
> desktops.  Users feel more comfortable with the OS.

> I've seen Evolution and it was nice!  Too bad it only runs on LINUX.
> Anyway, we may just have to stick with MS Outlook 'till someone can come up
> with something decent + GUI + open source on windows.

Someone here (sorry "someone"!) was very insistant that people take a
look at www.bynari.net, where Bynari offers a free-as-in-beer Windows
and Linux alternative (though recommends Evolution heavily).

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:	http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:	(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:		(+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981