Re: OpenLDAP + Microsoft Outlook

That's the way it works now.

-- Dean Gibson

From: "Howard Chu" <hyc@highlandsun.com>
To: "Dean Gibson \(Mail Adminstrator\)" <postmaster@ultimeth.net>
Subject: RE: OpenLDAP + Microsoft Outlook
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 11:51:28 -0700

Sounds cool.  One feature request - download message headers first, and then download the rest of the message body.  I hate this fact about Outlook, when you've got hundreds of emails to download, it gets tied up until a few dozen have already been downloaded.  With all the spam I get, I need the ability to review subject/from headers quickly and delete the emails before they ever get downloaded.

  -- Howard Chu
  Chief Architect, Symas Corp.       Director, Highland Sun
  http://www.symas.com               http://highlandsun.com/hyc