big problem during installation of OpenLDAP 2.0.25

Helo!

During the installation of OpenLDAP after I started the make I got the
errors below.

/usr/lib/libsasl.so: undefined reference to `gdbm_open'
/usr/lib/libsasl.so: undefined reference to `gdbm_close'
/usr/lib/libsasl.so: undefined reference to `gdbm_fetch'
/usr/lib/libsasl.so: undefined reference to `gdbm_delete'
/usr/lib/libsasl.so: undefined reference to `gdbm_store'

Sorry, I'm a really newby and I need help.

I have Debian Linux "Woody" installed. The version of OpenLDAP is 2.0.25
Stable.

I want to use the OpenLDAP with the Database GDBM.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Markus