meta directory

hello world!
I'm using openldap-2.0.23 for a few days.
I need to create a metadirectory and I would like to integer a lotus directory in.
If I 've understand the mechanism, I must put all the lotus directory entry in my ldap directory. The problen is that lotus is using a specific schema.
Firstly I though I could only use the 'core.schema', 'cosine.schema' and 'inetorgperson.schema', but it's probably impossible (if not, tell me how please).
Does somebody know where i can find the lotus schema specifications?
Does somebody have allready done that? please help.
Thanks!

Avec Voila Mail, consultez vos e-mails sur votre mobile Wap.

Avec Voila Mail, consultez vos e-mails sur votre mobile Wap.