Re: uid

>>What objectClass(es) is the object a member of? You have either failed
>>to provide a MUST attribute, or provided additional attributes beyond
>>MUST and MAY. You can

I am quite new to this so this may sound very amateurish. I included two
schemas, core.schema and inetorgperson.schema. I get an attribute type not
found error. I guess the problem is because uid is not defined as an
attribute type. Does anyone know in which schema,object class this is
defined in.

slapd starts with the one schema.

>1) Set schemacheck off in slapd.conf to tell slapd to ignore it, or

What is the command for this?

>If you post your .ldif to the list and a very nice person reads it, you
>might even get your problem diagnosed for you.

dn: uid=suren3,dc=slt,dc=lk
cn: Gnana Surendran
sn: suren3
uid: suren3