ldif export and replication

Hi,
I am newbie to this directory stuff. The higher-up wants me to try connecting AD and OpenLDAP but I am stuck with  some problems :
1. I tried to export an LDIF file directly from Active Directory to OpenLDAP server using command line ldifde, but I came up with the message concerning the SSPI things.
2. Also I would like to know if it is possible  to a replication from AD to OpenLDAP ?

Can someone help me solve the problem ? Any response is highly appreciated.

Thanks

//DiG