RE: status of multi-master replication?

I've played around with multi-master replication - from what I've seen -
it works, YMMV, ofcourse.

One needs to do some tweaking to get it to work, mostly uncommenting the
features in "configure.in", and rerunning ./configure with
--enable-multimaster

A web search with "multi master" and "openldap" on google should get you
started, too.

I'd be glad to hear of any progress you might make, and any insights you
may have regarding the subject, as I'm playing around with it myself as
well.

Best regards,
Nir.