Re: Create samba users manually

Write a php/pearl app that creates the ldif. Take a look at padl's migration tools for some tips.

Basicly a prog that takes the .cvs file and creats the nessesery ldif entries. then add the ldif. There's also a script in the samba/docs folder for this if I do not rememberwwrong.

tarjei

fi-claudemir wrote:

Hello

Does smbldap-tools only allow to create users one by one ?

(is necessary to inform each password manually ny using smbldap-passwd) ?

I have a list (Comma separeted values) with more than 800 users which contains usernames,uid,gid and passwd

Any sugestions for a quickly importation to the LDAP database ?

Regards

*Claudemir Martins*
*ICQ#: 128111612*
*Current ICQ status:*