Re: inetorgperson.schema

Hans Aschauer wrote:

>On Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2002 12:19, Zamangoer, Ferruh wrote:
>
>> I want to use inetorgperson.schema, but following error occurs
>>
>> /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema: line 143:
>> AttributeType not found: "audio"
>
> You need to include cosine.schema first:
>
> From my slapd.conf:
>
> include         /etc/ldap/schema/core.schema
> include         /etc/ldap/schema/cosine.schema
> include         /etc/ldap/schema/nis.schema
> include         /etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema

For a few minutes I had the same problem, but found out what to do when
examining the other files in the schema subdir. However, if this isn't
documented, it really should have been. Explicitly for including the
InetOrgPerson objectclass, since that probably is the objectclass most
people automatically want to use in a standard installation of OpenLDAP.
Either as a comment in the slapd.conf file or in the Administration Guide
(perhaps it's best just to leave it as a comment in the .conf-file).

Just my two cents.

--
Vyrdsamt...
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, jakob@grimstveit.net, www.grimstveit.net/jakob/