ACL

hi all,

i'm trying to define ACL for my openLDAP directory but, some ACL don't
work.

I would like to know if somebody has ever had this kind of problem.
maybe openLDAP has a few problems when evaluating (apologizes to
developpers ;-)) .

I have an other question about ACL replication. when I have a
master/slave replication, when i duplicate data from master to slave,
it's OK but, concerning the ACL, the only way to replicate them them is
to replicate them manually, that is, replicate the file or part of the
file where they are defined.

or maybe there's a way to make it automatic ?

sorry but i have another question :

when you want to use SSL mutual authentication, you must pass through
SASL/ EXTERNAL mechanism and have openSSL installed on both the server
and the client ?

thanks, marie