Addressbook access

Hello Friends

I have an Addressbook in a LDAP Server and the clients can consult it without problem by using Microsof Outlook Express, however I have two doubts:

- When configuring the Outlook Express, I need to inform the Server and Base Search (dn) for every Client.
 How can the clients access the Addressbook only with the server information without the necessity of inform the Base Search ?

- Is possible to the clients write directly to the LDAP addressbook by using Outlook Express ?

Regards

Claudemir F. Martins

Claudemir Martins
ICQ#: 128111612