Something about Lotus Domino and (Open)LDAP

Hi

I've installed a Lotus Domino 5.0.9 Server on a Linux (debian 3.0) system, and
now I have 3 questions:

1) I have anonymous access to the LDAP-Directory, but how can I bind to the
Directory? It doesn't work with the User-Password I need for my Notes-ID-File.

2) Is it possible to replicate the Domino-(LDAP)-Directory to a OpenLDAP-Server?
If it is possible, how could it be done? If it isn't possible, are there any
work-arounds?

3) when i have non-anonymous access to my Domino-LDAP, can I modify the
Attributes, or is this only possible via Lotus Notes?

greetz