RE: Performance with indexes

Good day,

Thanks for your reply.

You're right.. that index never existed!  (I didn't create this schema BTW,
it's someone else's whom I imported).  I've added it and it works fantastic
now.

I would have never thought to check that- then again, I would never have
deleted it in the first place =) .  Can I ask why the missing objectclass
index causes this to happen?

Darren Gamble
Planner, Regional Services
Shaw Cablesystems GP