Re: ldapsearch limit of 500 returned entries

Thanx very much for the suggestion.  I've added

SIZELIMIT    0

to all three ldap.conf files (/etc/ldap.conf, /etc/openldap/ldap.conf,
and /etc/ldap/ldap.conf)

and restarted my slapd, but I still get the same result -- only 500
entries returned and then an error.

I'm using .debs that i've built from openldap-2.0.23 source on debian
woody, and the machine is
also configured to allow pam_ldap logins (against the directory that's
running on it, but it falls back
to /etc/passwd /etc/shadow if the user isn't in the directory).  I can't
imagine that this last piece of
information is relevant, but at this point, I'm out of other ideas.

	~c