ldapadd: invalid per syntax

When I try to create the initial entry to my database with ldapadd I am
getting the following error:

zaphod # ldapadd -f /tmp/test -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=kaetesting,dc=com" -W
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "dc=kaetesting,dc=com"

adding new entry "cn=Manager,dc=kaetesting,dc=com"

adding new entry "ou=Business,dc=kaetesting,dc=com"
ldap_add: Undefined attribute type
        additional info: dn: attribute type undefined

ldif_record() = 17
zaphod #

It looks to me as if my LDAP server does not recognise 'ou' as a valid
attribute - could this be the case? The files /tmp/test and slapd.conf
are below, and I'd be really grateful for any pointers to help me fix
this.

Thanks,
Keith

/tmp/test:

dn: dc=kaetesting,dc=com
objectclass: dcObject
objectclass: organization
o: KAE testing
dc: kaetesting

dn: cn=Manager,dc=kaetesting,dc=com
objectclass: organizationalRole
cn: Manager

dn: ou=Business,dc=kaetesting,dc=com
ou: Business
objectclass: organizationalunit

dn: ou=Personal,dc=kaetesting,dc=com
ou: Personal
objectclass: organizationalunit

n: cn=John Doe,ou=Business,dc=kaetesting,dc=com
cn: John Doe
sn: Doe
mail: john@doe.com
objectclass: person

n: cn=Jane Donut,ou=Personal,dc=kaetesting,dc=com
cn: Jane Donut
sn: Donut
mail: jane@donut.com
objectclass: person

slapd.conf (comments removed):

include		/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema

pidfile		/var/state/slapd.pid
argsfile	/var/state/slapd.args

defaultaccess	read

loglevel 2016

backend ldbm

database	ldbm

rootdn		"cn=Manager,dc=kaetesting,dc=com"

rootpw		<removed>

suffix		"dc=kaetesting,dc=com"

index	default pres,eq
index	objectClass,uid