automount home directory at login

Hello

we are two french students trying to set up the LDAP Directory of our
university.

One of the aims of the project is to manage system authentication on the
linux workstations of the university.

We have installed and configured OpenLDAP on a Mandrake 8.2 Linux,
designed the DIT, created some sample ldif file to create users and
groups.

Now we need to mount the home directory (and only this directory) of the
user when he log in the system. We knows that it is possible to do that
with autofs.

Can anyone help us (at least just a url or two) ?

thx in advance

François