Re: Basic Steps to get SASL working?

Hi,

just read this thread and i'm wondering about what i did
until now.

Howard, did you read Turbos article "LDAPv3-HOWTO.html"
on his site www.bayour.com ?

Are there other things, you can tell us about
SASL cause there's not too much documentation
on the net ?

If i understood you right, i dont't have to compile
openldap with the options
--with-spasswd
--with-kpasswd
if i ONLY want to use SASL as passwd mechanism ?

greetings Harry