Re: supportedSASLMechanisms

On 31 May, JEHANNO Marie-Amélie wrote:
> hi all,
> like Fozia, my openLDAP server seems to support none SASL mechanisms
> whereas i configure it with option --with-cyrus-sasl (and have openSSL,
> cyrus SASL library, Berkeley DB and kerberos MIT)
>
>> ldapsearch -x -s base -b "" supportedSASLMechanisms
>
> version: 2                  ----------------> does it means i'm running
> LDAP version 2, which would explain the server supports none SASL
> mechanisms ?

No, just you are using LDIF version 2

Marcel
ing. Marcel van Dorp (CCDP, CCNP+security)   http://www.wiwo.nl
WiWo Support                                 tel. 071-523 77 91
Postbus 1098                                 fax  071-523 77 94
2340 BB Oegstgeest                           gsm  0653-50 77 76