Re: How to use ACIs?

Matteo Bonavita writes:
> You want define an ACL to make "private" some attributes
> (accessible only with a self bind) and public others?

In some objectcs, yes.  (Well, accessible only with self bind and with
bind as one other DN.)

With some other objects, I want the entire object "private".

BTW, I also need to search and maybe compare the hidden attributes, not
just to read them.

(I also need to know the relationship between ACLs on individual objects
and access control in slapd.conf, but I guess I can find that out by
experimenting a bit.)

--
Hallvard