Re: AD - OpenLDAP synchronisation or replication

I run openldap on win2k, configured as a replica of the main openldap
server then sync users using back-perl on Win2k.  I use a password filter
on Win2K to then sync user passwords from windows->openldap.  A have a
sample perl module, password filter, etc. at
http://acctsync.sourceforge.net/
--Kervin