From: Simon Stewart
To: Brian K. Jones
Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Sent: 5/30/02 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: Need DOCS

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 08:52:30AM -0400, Brian K. Jones wrote:

> LINKS!!!!  Any links are begged for.  I'm not too lazy to RTFM - I've
> read a few RFC's already and a million articles which have convinced
me
> that this is the right way to do certain things - now I need to know
> HOW.

I'm also caught on this (as well as how to set up SASL correctly) if
you have any joy, then I don't suppose you could put your experiences
(and the links ;) up on a page somewhere? It might well be useful to
others too.

Regards,

Simon

--
Hanlon's Razor:
	Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained