oldap32.dll & olber32.dll

Hello.

  I am wanting to familiarize myself with LDAP by building a client under
windows to connect to my OpenLDAP server running under linux. However, I've
not yet been able to figure out how to build dlls from the OpenLDAP
distribution that I would need to start building a client. I'm using VC++ 6
as my build environment on Win2K. I've looked through the documentation on
the OpenLDAP.org site as well as a couple other pages talking about porting
OpenLDAP to windows, but have yet to find info about creating dlls. Any
pointers would be appreciated.

Tyler Palmer    tpalmer@cyntergytechnology.com