Von: Harry Rüter [mailto:harry_rueter@gmx.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2002 15:53
An: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
Betreff: Where can i find a good documentation about SASL and openldap ?

Hi people,

i'm looking for a  good documentation about SASL and
openldap.

I'm using the LDAPv3-HOWTO.html from www.bayour.com (thanks
to Turbo !!!),
which helped me to configure my ldap-server,
but i want to know more about the relationship between
ldap/SASL/Kerberos.

Especially i'm interested in help on the configuration-files
ldap.conf/slapd.conf and on the special keywords (i-e.
srvtab ..).

A good guide to the ACL-syntax belonging to the
SASL-authentication
things would be fine.

And ..
... yes i have used google, but i couldn't find really
satisfying
documents and i think you people reading/using this list
will be
the ones who know more (even than google !?) ...

Thanks in advance

Harry