Re: posixAccount entries under People

No. I made that up myself, hence the quotes. What I'm trying to say is
that the default track is how the software is preconfigured in the
distribution. It depends on what the programmer had in mind when
writing the software.

The classic axample is the file system 'standard' of BSD versus SysV.

Regards,

Marcel
ing. Marcel van Dorp (CCDP, CCNP+security)   http://www.wiwo.nl
WiWo Support                                 tel. 071-523 77 91
Postbus 1098                                 fax  071-523 77 94
2340 BB Oegstgeest                           gsm  0653-50 77 76