User remote creation/deletion inside Active Directory

My apologize if this is off topic.

We need to automate the creation and deletion of MS Active Directory users (including exchange users) remotely using Perl and the OpenLDAP software. Does anyone have experience with this? Can I get any pointers to a FAQ, or related information that covers this topic?

I have spent some time looking with no avail. While I was originally planning to use OpenLDAP for our project, I was overruled and we're proceeding with AD....

Tony

* Anthony Brock                                         abrock@georgefox.edu *
* Director of Network Services                         George Fox University *