ldapsearch no such object

Hello, with the command:
ldapsearch -x -D "cn=root,o=linuxdomain.es" -w secret "uid=gijs"

i get this as result:
 ----------------
 version: 2

#
 # filter: uid=gijs
 # requesting: ALL
 #

# search result
 search: 2
 result: 32 No such object

# numResponses: 1

though i was able to add the information i wanted as you can see below
without an error
anybody who knows how to solve?
Thx
Gijs