slapd and cn=proxyuser,dc=example,dc=com

The /etc/ldap.conf file that comes with RedHat 7.x contains the
following lines:
	binddn cn=proxyuser,dc=example,dc=com
	bindpw secret
I haven't figured out how to create proxyuser on my openldap server. I
want to disable anonymous binding so that the random script can't get a
list of users on the machine.  Can anyone point me to documentation or a
FAQ that tells me how to set this up?  I haven't been able to find what
I've been looking for with search engines or Google Groups...

Is proxyuser a posixAccount, or something special like Manager?  Where
should he go?  Where is the password stored?

Thanks in advance!
-Luke

--
Luke Scharf, Jack of Several Trades