Re: Just can't understand what is happening...

Hi,

IIRC, trailing or leading blanks are preserved also when coming from an
LDIF file.  Could it be that you have a blank behind "root" in the root's
entry?  Otherwise, it would definitely be very strange.

Hth.

Dejan
Please respond to "Jens Rosenthal" <info@edv-rosenthal.de>
Sent by:        owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org