Re: newbie question - LDAP and Active Directory

One last question then, before taking this discussion
off of this list (and to where?).

What kind of realm and KDC info did you setup in your
krb5.conf file for compatability with a Windows KDC
and its ADS realm? Are the ports the same as in the
sample krb5.conf file (port 89 for KDC, port 749 for
admin server). Sorry for all of the questions, but I'm
trying to learn as much as possible.

Thanks Again,
Dave