Re: web500gw

Hey,

> Check out this patch.
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-bugs/2000/11/27/0001.html

Thanks for the info on this patch for web500gw!  I tried it and it works.
I just had to specify some additional libraries in the Makefile
(sasl, ssl, crypto).  We're on AIX.

It's up and running, I have to learn all about the configuration
now.  I copied over what I could and have to figure out the rest.

I think there is a need for this software.  I've searched and
haven't found a good replacement written in C.  I do hope someone
picks it up and maintains it.

Jackie Hunt
Colorado State University